Stadt.Land.Kultur. > Sulzburg >



Protestant parish church erected between 1852 and 1856, probably from plans by Heinrich Hübsch. The new building replaced the medieval church that once stood between the parsonage and the Meierhof (the farm or building which was occupied or had been occupied by the administrator (the Meier) of a noble or ecclesiastical estate). The hall-type construction with a flat ceiling, orientated northwards, has a vestibule with a cross-ripped vault under the entrance tower. The wall painting dates back to 1900.